Digital Marketing Strategies to Focus on During COVID-19
From connecting with friends, family, running a small or large business, and daily errands, COVID-19 has transformed the way we live, work and socialize. There is no doubt that the effects of COVID-19 have impacted nearly every industry. At Webby360, we are continuing to provide our full services to our customers so we can assist them to customize digital marketing tools for their needs.
There are opportunities and strategies to keep your business on track. We have listed a few:
1. Identify the Opportunity
As many cities around the world are experiencing restrictions, more people are spending time online. This creates an opportunity to gain new customers. Through proper marketing strategies you can create awareness of your product, services offered and brand.
2. Interactive Content
Every piece of interactive content itself is a call to action and should be sharable to further increase brand awareness. Interactive content is effective in educating the viewers and converting them to buyers. You could use techniques in the list below to connect your brand with new clients.
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
- 360 Degree Videos
- Product Shopping Posts and stories
3. Don’t Stop Posting on Social Media
If you have to make the decision to temporarily close your business, stay active on social media on all channels you use. Customers look to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels for updates, news and other important information you need them to know. Outdated information or no new information will make your social channels look stale and that you lack interest to keep your audience informed.
Here are options for the kind of information you could share on your social media channels:
- Your pandemic management strategy, including the steps taken to protect your employees and customers
- If you are taking online orders
- Changes of hours or business policies (eg: only letting one customer into the store at a time)
- If you offer free shipping or new shipping rates
- Uplifting quotes or personal messages
4. Focus on Digital Campaigns
Digital marketing campaign strategy in this pandemic is to know when to re-strategize and pivot, rather than continuing with a running campaign that is not going to resonate or even offend your audience.
Webby360 can help you re-strategize campaigns in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads or Instagram for Business to direct traffic to:
- Interactive Content
- Well-researched and useful blogs and videos
- Online products with free shipping
- Most popular product with offers
- Products that could be used in this pandemic
Smart bidding options in Google Ads also helps to optimize conversions.